Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sometimes


Sometimes, darkness can be too dark
Not having a single spark
Dingy, long unending days
Seems no light at the end
And all things look empty and vain
Things fall apart
There, I wish hope.

Sometimes, silence can be too silent
Without any rustle or any breath
In a lonely place, and alone
And feeling and sensing so down
Feeling so diffident and so forlorn
There, I wish love and joy.

Sometimes, stresses can be too stressful
Without any prospect of solution
When troubles are troubling
And things are all in a hotchpotch
There, I wish peace and homely beauty.

Sometimes, love can be so hurtful
When a wounded heart breaks into pieces
Spread; all round me everywhere
On the carpet, on the sofa, on the pillows, the beds
Everywhere
There, I wish a truelove


I wonder why I am the only one at fault
Alone, bearing all these pains
My mind goes over the brink
Where will I set the foot?
Where will I rest?
Why do I get sucked into this tunnel?
So often
So dark, so indistinguishable
I try to hide
But especially from myself……. DARKNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment