The salary I get by the end of the month is finely calculated and split. There are times when a meager salary cannot make a day stay in the account. It’s good it doesn’t occupy a space in the bank. By the end of the month, the credit would amount to nu. 10000/- or more leaving still in debt. I hardly get nu. 13,0000/-. This is how money splits in a month.
1. House rent: nu. 2,500/-
2. TV bill: nu. 300/-
3. Electric bill: nu. 100/- plus
4. Car petrol: nu. 1,500/- or more depending on the emergency
5. School collection: nu. 500/- or sometimes it amounts to more than 1000/-
6. Miscellaneous donation like religious purpose: nu. 300/-
7. Visiting sick people: nu. 300/- or more
8. Visiting relatives: nu.300 or more
9. Veggies, rice; foodings: nu. 3000/-
10. For a child: nu. 200/-
The salary I get now is nu. 13,314/- after a heavy loan deduction. The meager salary is not really enough. The expenditure escalates more than what I receive sometimes. We don’t have any money left for holidaying or such extra income for any kind of family trips.
|This is a little bill of a rough calculation incurred in this month and is prepared by my wife.|
|And this donation comes frequently.|
I really feel that teachers and doctors/hospital staff have to be paid handsomely, because services like teachers are ‘sitting penniless on a beach job’; no TA/DA, no training, no outside tour, no nothing. Only a dry and meager monthly salary. I hardly know how to fill up TA/DA. I sometimes don’t know what TA/DA stands for.