Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What Is This Life With(out) Wife?



This is my slogan: Don’t beat your gf ‘hard’ please.

 “You are the ugliest creature I have ever seen,” she shouted.
“You look like the ugliest witch I have ever seen,” he shouted.
“Go, I don’t want to see your face,” she shouted again.
“Die you, I got fed up with your face,” he shouted.
And blah…blah…s
These are some words of husband and wife while quarreling

Wait…just wait for a night. The next morning, everything turns out opposite:

 “You are the best creature I have ever seen,” she hummed.
“You look like a princess to me,” he hummed.
“Stay, I want to see your face every day,” she hummed again.
“Live with me, I wish to see your face,” he hummed.
And hum…hum…s

When you are young, you fight hard; both physically and verbally. But when you travel further and further, your quarrel also moves farther (I have not experienced that further or farther or both, but I have seen many in my walk). You turn back your life with your wife and get a kind of hunchback. There is something right in what you have done. I mean hard fighting.

But now, there is no hatred, and there is no love either. It becomes a kind of overused battery; you have to put that battery in the hot sun for a while if you want to use it for a while. There is little or no energy to pull the loose trigger of the gun also. Old wine is what you become. And then…there is life, more than what your wife and you had; children. They are very deep photocopies of father and mother. The parents become madder than they ever were before. It’s the time to sit at the corner, pull rosaries, and listen to bad remarks from those bad children.

Let me leave with a light note, my old guns. A man was saying to his new girlfriend, "Am I the first man you have ever loved?"
"Of course," she answered,"Why do men always ask the same question?"
So you are not the only victims of women, women too are victims of men. Everyone knows some men like extra things to shine their guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment