Monday, December 17, 2012

Classmates: Who is? Who is Not?

From Right: Omar Esmail, Azad, Rizgar, Me, Deepan, Sabin, Kamal, Omar, Senior(Elizabeth), Bejeta, Madam Mamta, Madam Chitra



(The article below is the views and personal expressions of the author, and it may not be always true. They are very far observation and don’t intend to hurt anyone explicitly or implicitly, especially some of our best friends).



Azad has an A-plus height
And if he ever happened to be in the army
He would be the first one to die
Because an enemy would see him gangling from afar
(Sorry Azad, you are the best guy):
Except for attending class often is an admitting Achilles heel.

Bejeta is a backdrop of topical blazon
Catty is the way she barks
She can be sometimes haughty
There is something she believes it not,
Not even to good boys, I don’t know why
If you ask me.

C, there is no ‘C’ name in the class
So, I have a good chance to write;
Write about the common things about the class
But there is no common thing as such in the class
All things are uncommon
And you cannot describe as such.

Deepa is a difficult girl to deal with
I often see her serious
Minding her business
A kind of deliriously dolorous
Look at her eyes
You will know she is burning her midnight oil.

Here comes deadly huge Dildar
I’m always scared of him;
That one day he would box me
And I wonder, if Mr. Doc could fix my bones
But Dildar wouldn’t do such things
He is the most delightful and dependable person
He wouldn’t tell a lie, if everyone does to me.

E, there is no ‘E’ name I ever heard from the class
I don’t want to show my ego
By writing that everyone doesn’t like
But the fact is; there is someone with ego amongst us.

And here comes ‘F,’ the failure
The thought of it shakes with fright
To fight with failure is to study only
There are some who fight tough
But still flunk.

G, when I think of ‘G,’ only one thing comes to my mind
The great shakers of boys
The girls, of course
There are four girls in the class
I think some love lady Gaga too much
Or some the latest Gangnam style.

H, is a humbling class
But sometimes it becomes a horrible humdrum
Because of some students picking holes in uselessly
I think some of us badly need hemlock.
I have no say, everyone has hundred % rights.

And here comes ‘I,’ everyone is ‘I,’ an individual
I is ill-fated students taught by ill-equipped lecturers
And I can imagine a kind of ill-assorted future for all of us.

J, what a jerk?
Keep eyes on some jabbering jerks
They believe, they are jack of all trades
But, when it comes to doing something
They are empty jars. Move on…

To ‘K.’
Kamal's presence is very much necessary in the kangaroo court
The class would go wild with him
The lecturers would give half of the class
And another half would be his
And Dildar would close his eyes and ears tight.
Such a loquacious man
Who loves a killer looks?

And I personally is interested to add something to this K
There are some students as small as kids
And they do everything;
Killjoys; kickers, kissers,
And kudos, I am not that good at either of these things.

L, I will be very laconic here;
As some people only think of love
And have lachrymal in their eyes
I doubt someone is a ladyboy from the class.

M, yes, Mohamein is a small mombati in the class
He would attend a week less class in a semester
And he would easily pass
I ‘m a fan of him
I 'll try to follow his absenteeism from next semester.

N is for Najiba, a nice woman
Needless to say, she would do her needful
Who would have forgotten to nag,
and drag the whole-class like some.
Believe me; she is unbelievably logical and true.

Oh, here is O…Omar, a tough guy to take into consideration
The future onus of PM of the country falls to him
When he hasn’t had an even-odd job now
Some day, someone will write an ode about him, I guess
But for now he treats class like an open market
And moves off and on, out.

You know, we have two Omars, making Omar square
And this one is Omar esmail, whose action speaks louder than words
He would throw his hands hard like playing coins
And he opines and oscillates on his opinions
He would say, “Hi Sabin” many times till Sabin would be fully tired replying
Then he would sit
And poke his opinions and move out, outside.

P, here I got to play with some words again
P is Penjor, one of my colleague teachers in Bhutan
He pokes his nose everywhere;
In the playground, in clubs, in dancing, with ladies, with boys, in meetings, in eating,
Everywhere, he seems really versatile, but not so as you have thought
He blacks his face everywhere, so he would be in everyone’s black books
You know what everyone silently called him;
 “Phallus Penjor,” is what they shout from behind the mountain.

Q, let me not quack here more
And move quickly to R
And this R is quite an interesting to read.

Rizgar is a rabble-rouser
Who seems to run the race faster than others?
What a rack? He thinks he knows everything
And comes to the class without anything, not even a pen.
God forbids, alas! He flunks acheo!
I like your funny rags.

Saacha is me, a sophisticated guy
I sometimes cannot understand myself.
I wonder sometimes whether I am on Mars or Earth
And the worse, I have four balls
And this is why I believed that I am an alien.

Here is another S, not me, it’s Sabin
Sabin is always on travel, with her sachet
Ready to move, move from the tedious class
I think Saturday is her best day.
She maybe physically little sore
But I think her heart is as white as Maida flour
She has been looking for a boyfriend
Just like me looking for a girlfriend!

And here is another S.
The greatest news for letter S is that
Is that…the highest number of names begins with S in the world.
So is it, who cares?
Srinath presence doesn’t make much hues or cries
He is a dead log
He comes and goes like a wounded dog
He tries out hesitatingly to poked out
But lecturers hectoring would trim him nowhere. Pity na.


T, now it’s time to say Tata.
No.  Where are U, V, W, X, Y, Z?
They are in the above line
No need to talk about Umbrella, Virgin, Xanadu,
 because after Y, there comes Z, Zamindar, who would come and collect all money for reading this Zany article.


4 comments:

  1. Saacha, I was laughing while reading your Zany article. I will write against/for you when the time is proper, not now. I am interesting in your writings, big LIKE :)
    Kamal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kamal for strengthening. I wish to see your writing. I know, you have so much in you to express, and your river of expressions will never run dry. Once again, thank you Kamal.

    ReplyDelete