Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Birth Day Pema Tashi

It was a great day when you were born. I can still remember the moment when I first saw you as a tiny baby, and how you took my breath away. I loved you then, and I love you now. Thank you for being with us. And I thank god for that. And as we celebrate your birthday, we also celebrate the anniversary of you arriving in the world and making it a better, happier place for us. The 12th of December is always an auspicious day for us. Now, though we are far, you are always inside me. I cry out with happiness when I hear your voices in my dream and cry out when I talk with you. You are always here. I pray for you. I miss you, my dear baby.

You have a place in the world that's unique, so many paths to walk. You have so many dreams to seek, so many talents, so much in you, that's good and right. You are the golden rays of the sun. And we know you are our heart, our loving child, and we wish you health and happiness. We will do everything for you. We will be all around you making you feel safe, happy, comfortable, and prosperous. We love you and care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment