Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Son


My son Pema
Is a bouncing boy
He calls himself Rama
And makes Him as a toy.

His full name is Pema Tashi
He likes being called different names as Dorji
He makes the fuss of not naming him Yeshi
Better his father's last name Dorji.

I tell him his name is just a name
Don’t make on it such a nonsense flame
It’s not where you came
But you can make good fame.

His only aim is to be a truck driver
And many a trucks he brings and breaks
To be thrown down in the nearby river
He questions me, 'Is the real truck that much weak?'

He calls me Tom and himself Jerry
He calls me Eon and himself Ben Ten
We bet for the team was in a hurry
And he smacks me till I got beaten.

We are like Kenchosum, we are three;
My wife and I do everything for his happiness
For he is the only fruit in the tree
Let him be anyone for the human goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment