Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Cry Because I Know an Answer

Why gaze at every direction?
Searching for the vision, my eyes,
A mirage of illusion fades away
And the darkness folds from the emptiness.



Why listen earnestly in the silence?
 Searching for familiar sounds to comfort my ears,
When the noises prevent the hearing
And painful voices is all I can hear within me.








Why smell out for the familiar perfume?
Hoping for the fragrant life, my nose,
When the smells bring me pieces of memories
 Leaving me hurt.



Why stretch out earnestly for the touch, my hands?
Needing the feel of a familiar and helping hands,
When all I have is my cold stretched hands,
 None embraces me.








My heart cries quietly in loneliness,
It yearns to find warmth and happiness,
It asks many questions,
But these answers are all that i get.
That is the answer.










The above poem was written in Bangalore, 7-1-2012 says about senses. The poem discovers how every functional sense betrays, deceives and desolates from ones own body.

2 comments:

  1. Incredible! We complain how we are not able to see, hear, touch, feel the surrounding and we never really blame the senses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your like.Sometimes to be in sense is better than to be in senseless.

    ReplyDelete