Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gains of Going Odd

When I was a child,
My parents said, 'Don’t play this and that.'
But I played.

When I was a school kid,
The teachers said, 'Work hard.'
And I listened not.



Now i am married;
She said, 'Learn from others’ husbands.'
But I closed my eyes.


When I have a child,
He said, 'Let me do this and that.'
And I let him!

                                             

 Because



everyone taught me a lesson or two;
Playing taught me to learn,
Laziness taught me to work hard,
Comparison taught me to realize who I am.
And I let them pass
Than nothing at all!



 It truly is true; nothing in life is failure. Ones philosophy of life is another niggling to it. Everything will be good if let naturally of its own. There is one side in life; your side, which will be always be right side.


2 comments:

  1. Ya! But letting it pass isn't a smart thing to do as well. We have to deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right... but i think some people coerce having no liberty of one's own.

    ReplyDelete