Saturday, January 5, 2013

When I am Falling Down


Of recent, I have had a bad time, and I realized it is partly because of it that there is nobody and nothing in this world other than to have hurt. I knocked on every door to see the open field of human kindness and goodness. But there isn’t anyone for sure. Will you, my dear, also close the door for me? I ask you.

When I am falling down
You are the only one
Who will lift me up?

When others hurt me
You are the only hope
Who will cheer me?

Don’t make me down
Just because others are doing so
Don’t hurt me
Discard me like a scrap
Don’t make me nothing
Don’t throw me like that
like a thing
When everyone mars me
You are the hope I live
You too
When I am down
There is nobody for me
Stand by my side
Consoling me
Don’t admonish me
Like that
I have a human heart
When I am in no use
Don’t say useless
Don’t say, “You are an unwanted”
When everyone ignores me
Don’t ignore me
I have nobody
Than you
It’s only you
And you will be
The one to care me
Who will?
You are the savior to me
If you fall
I will lift you
And take you to the safe place.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry! There is always another person to hold your hand and let you live again. I hope you find that person to take care of you.
    It is very nice poem for someone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yeesi. Lets hope for better hold. Yes, it's a free flowing thoughts i jotted down yesterday. Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete