Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Wise Voice



I may not look like the son of King Jigme Singye Wangchuck
But I have some personalities like him
And have the power over my soul

I may not be the brightest bulb in a group
But I can light through
To walk ourselves

I may not have the heart of Lord Buddha
But I have feelings and sympathies
And a virtuous heart

I may not speak gracefully as you wish
But I have a wise voice
Listen to what I say, not how I say


I may not be strong like John Cena
But I can hold you when you fall
And fight till I cannot move

I may not have a sumptous three square meals
But I have a heart that can be trusted
A love that will keep us alive
A smile to keep you happy

I may do something you don’t like
I may have asked you to care for me
But in the end
I care you more than anything in the world




No comments:

Post a Comment