Sunday, December 25, 2011

Everything is Possible. Just Go For It


Good time reading readers.

I am… ya…I am neither Martin Luther king, nor Shiv Khera, nor a Buddhist philosopher, nor Helen Keller to lecture on any topic. I am Simple Saacha Dorji, an original piece of earth.

I write; “If you have dreams, then you can do it,” and this is my small stuff which has titillated throughout life and here I write about it; dreams, aims, and aspirations.

“I Have a Dream,” the Martin Luther king’s speech at the gathering in the USA was a piece of speech to bring welfare and happiness to the American people. This was his dream.

And did he fulfill his dream?

 Of course, it turned out to be very short.

Likewise, every one of us has dreams, aims, and aspirations. Once you are on this earth, your dreams germinate like rivers. And if you are not able to fulfill these dreams, you tend to lose your head. And that is where you will have lots of shadows in your life.

Everyone has so many questions about dreams and aspirations. What is my true dream? The most important dream in my life? How will it come true? Where will I go? When will it fulfill? Etc and etc. Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist) wrote, "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."  I think by now, you just have to dream and begin the journey, the journey from your heart.

I remember I had so many dreams. When I look back now, my dreams would have all become real. When I was eight years old, I had a passion for singing. One day, I sang in front of my class. Who (the hell) was there to bring my dream to an end - teachers and students? I became a fun bag. From that day, I was really brainwashed and every time, in my mind, it recurred, ‘I can’t sing well. I can’t sing well.’ And the next time, when I was asked to sing, I wanted to disappear underground. (Of course, I’ve other dreams realizing slowly now -I’d like to write in the next article about this)

We have many hesitations in our dreams. We are frightened/discouraged, if once if we couldn’t perform well. We expect readymade results. We don’t believe in ourselves and don’t have the courage to move on. These are walls. The walls between you and the future world.

In the movie, “Field of Dreams,” there was a different type of dream portrayed. In the movie, Iowa Farmer Ray Kinsella, had a dream and vision to build a basketball court in the cornfield. That vision in his mind too was not discussed and asked to anyone. What kind of dream is this? It actually is building a castle in the air!

Do you know your reality? Do you ask and discuss your dreams frequently? Or, are you afraid of people who will mock you with your dreams? Or, you truly believe in your dreams and worship your dreams and don’t want to discuss them with others? Ask, and you will get answers to all these rhetorical questions.

I realized now, my singing dream could have been fulfilled. Don’t you think so? A force pulled me down so that I had to leave that dream. Force? Yes, forces are our teachers, our parents, our environment, and our friends, who influence.

Dreams are like seeds. If we put those seeds in the soil properly, it will surely grow into a fruitful harvest. But who bothers; forces again!

The inside force is stronger than the exterior one. Is that so? Yalp. That’s the fact. So we must believe from the vision inside; should have discipline and determination. We are all-powerful. We can also climb the highest mountain. We can also make alcohol out of water. I am not talking about magic; I am talking about dreams come true, your inner heart, and your inner dreams. If you have interest, hard work, courage, and God in you, whatever work you do, everything will come true. You can go for that.

Regards.

Saacha Dorji



1 comment: