Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Sound of Musing



Silence has internal silence that keeps the soul with so many muses. These muses are sounds of existence; bad or good. Silence with thoughts and speeches without meaning is what animals live.


 #4 

I am an ear,
My mind’s radar.
I am all ears:
In silence.

The wind has a voice.
It rustles, it whispers,
It is understood,
Speaking of wasteland
Rejuvenated,
Of rivers running clear,
Of myriad darkness revealed.

I hear pleasant songs
Of everything;
Still the world’s
Not so nice for me.
I lie down lonely to sleep.
While walking on
Meadows green,
I fall from vertigo to grief.
Is it the lack of lucre?
No, more want of wit.
Is it the fear of death?
Not at all!! Cheerless faith.

I am an ear,
Auditory organ,
Buffeted by sound,
Touching my thinking.
And this is the life I lead:
Animal existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment