Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Small Oeuvre



I am a self-taught man of words, and therefore, self-acclaimed writer. My world is in between fantasies and the real me. I have been trying myself to write, and most probably for my own satisfaction. I kind of develop satisfaction when I have completed my little ideas in writing. I have been maintaining my creation from class VIII, and so I have so many amateur articles. I have seven or eight exercise books of them as of now, all filled with so many stories, poems, letters, songs, etc, and all of them have been my solace, a true friend. Some of them are quite shameful to read now, as they are very tender, substandard, and at times shoddy as they have faltering ideas, language, grammar, all immature ones. They are really infants. I am no better now. I have sent some of those articles to our newspapers, and they were kind enough to publish my articles. I was also awarded many times for my creations, which encouraged me further. I also wrote many anonymous articles, most of them complain letters, a few others. I have those few articles published in newspapers photographed on this blog. Many articles were misplaced. These photographs are dark as I shot in a dark room now.



























1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of articles. If you could archive those in your blog, it would be nice to read again if missed when published on Kuensel.

    ReplyDelete