Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gibberish


Sometimes, to kill time, I write whatever comes to my mind; jabberwocky.  The below is the product of nonsense thoughts. It almost killed me, when I read it.

A man adjusted his bow
And was trying to shoot a crow
The crow scoots away that made him sad
But the crow was very glad.

Coming out, he shouted with a rage;
There was a lonely hill’s sage
“Today is not your day,”
And he called him, and continued. “Let’s pray.”

The angry man was despair
And said he, “Life is not fair,
I have to fed my wife,
And she will cut me with a knife.”

The fair sage gave a sudden smile
And thought for a little while
Said he, “To fed your wife, you don’t kill,
Send her to me in the hill.”

The surprised man shouted on his face
And in-between them was a little space
And said he, “You dirty oaf,
Crow is my wife’s favorite loaf.”

No comments:

Post a Comment