Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Wait

The two big WAITS have changed the course of my life. These waits have wet me in tears. The wait is the weight of my life. So, please don’t say, 'wait.'

The first wait was when I liked a girl. She knew I loved her and I even sent her a chit. I waited for her reply. And she always told me to wait… I don’t know why? I waited with hopes and expectations for two years, only to get married. I WAITED FOR HER TO GET MARRIED. Quite funny. Isn’t it? This wait incident changed the course of my life – to never trust girls!

The second wait was when i missed my interview. My friend and I were walking for an interview. On the way, he waited to smoke and puffed frequently, cutting down times. Every time, I had to wait for him. We reached seven minutes late, changing seven generations of my beloved profession. The funny part was, the friend was happy to reach late, for he knew he wouldn’t succeed in the interview. Just surreal! This second wait too changed the course of my life.

I soon made up my mind, and whenever I think of wait, it kills me. I walk alone. I least bother about the decorum or the institutions of this life called living communities. I still walk alone. It is sad, a pitiful life.

However, an antimony of life is another way round. And now, there are many things to wait; waiting for Bangalore exam result, waiting for the houses to vacate, waiting for holidays to come, wait…wait…things may come…but I wonder if it may turn out to be good or bad!

Only yesterday, you(name withheld) say the same thing to me, 'wait.' I decided all my waits will be one big WAIT now, and I hope this third and the last wait will be the coming. I will wait, and hope for the best, if not, I may have to wait my life here permanently!

No comments:

Post a Comment