Monday, May 2, 2016

Thank You My Teachers



As I write today here, and as I write about my Teachers’ Day, all that comes to my mind is ‘Thank you,’ ‘Thank you,’ and ‘Thank you.’ Today, I write words of excitement and appreciation. Words devoted to many great souls. This short note is in honor of all my teachers and professors and the life you all have made me. Truthfully, a million pages of gratitude are not enough.

I thank YOU ALL a million times, for what you have done is sometimes more than anyone else could. When I first came to the class, I was nervous and skeptical, but there was just this huge abundance of fine people who helped me to get my groundings. Thank you all for teaching, thank you all for guiding, thanking you all for showing a smooth path in learning and reading literature. You have been the best friend, a teacher, a guide, and a parent.

Thank
you for all that you are and for all that you did, and for caring us. We know your work is more to you than just a job, it is a calling, and for that, we are so grateful for your sacrifices.

I have learned to read better. I wouldn’t have understood that the world is round, or there are many countries like ours, or who is me? What? How? Why? and etc, etc if it weren’t taught by you all.

You all deserve a huge congrats and thanks. Who could forget our amazing trip? Who could forget our noisy class? Who could forget the charming and angry faces, where you get annoyed with too many works and responsibilities? There are many good things to be remembered…

I probably can’t thank you all enough.

Thank you for everything, my teachers.

I am happy because while I cannot be with you all with me, I can at least keep the memories with me always in my heart.

Thank you very much, Mrs, and Mr. xyz.



2 comments: