Sunday, November 2, 2014

Go Wherever You Like


Assorted pieces of poems from my past notebooks.

Go Wherever you Like

Go wherever you like
But you must come back here
Our way is one
Do whatever you please
Take whatever you desire
But you must keep away those
Our way is one
Act like a mountain
Say what you want to all
But you must know at last
Our way is one
And all of these are useless.


Life Taught Me
Love taught me to fly
And to live
Life taught me to cry
And to die
There is nowhere I can hide.


Dream
The poem talks about a dream, the dreams were useless to him when he came to know. Only near his deathbed, he prays that if he has done something good to be born as a good person or not.

As a child I had a dream
To fly in the sky and to travel by train,
Eat in the palatial and
Live like a royal king.

After
I have been in airs
I have been in trains
I have eaten a palace food
And I have lived a king’s life
Now, what I dream is;
And this is not a dream
It’s a reality
Very important.
I pray:
Never to die,
Or good rebirth after the death.


Did you Fall and break your Heart?

Did you fall and break your heart?
Did you cry and hate your life?
Did you live a painful life and get hurt?
Did you think of taking revenge?
Did you have a memory sickness?

But never forget there is love,
And you must prove it through your tears.
Always remember there is hope,
And always remember it is good in love.


Love where you Live

Love where you live.
Have compassion for everything
Love the wall, in front of you
Love the stones, trees, dust, rivers, etc
Then you will love yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Its really thought provoking poems la...interesting and reflective la...thanks

    ReplyDelete