Tuesday, October 7, 2014

True Faith and Love for God



I wonder people’s perception of religion. They take it differently. They think heaven and hell are somewhere. Their beliefs vary. Their faiths to Gods fluctuate then. I feel one needs faith in the god; you don’t have to worship the image or idol, no attention to any others, no litanies by the heart of verses; neither you need to obey the king’s commands, no eloquence in your speech, no good looks. What you need is confidence in the power of God, the will of God, only faithfulness to god.

Sometimes god brings tragedy, and sometimes deliverance.

People say God punishes them despite their belief and faith in God. They say that the God doesn’t see all tidbits of our lives. But this is not true. It is the magnification of man himself. And that the man doesn’t see his true heart.  It is in our own hearts, and we must think that God’s grace is always sufficient. God is not in another realm, and He is unknowable. And we think that there is no way to experience God directly. He is far away and you just have to believe that He exists. But the true God is in your heart. He exists, and let me tell about my own turn of life that God exerts deliverance, and it has its ways. In my training, I had to go to an unknown place for my teaching practice. As faith has acted upon me, there I met my life partner. It was a blessing in disguise. I asked for a reason, the reason I asked was beyond my imagination. The God gives everything, and He gives in the crossroads and it has milestones effect. I asked God for a blessing.

The basic principle of all religions is one and the same, that is Dharma ( Law of Self). So, I respect all religions. I hate none. Habits change. Rituals differ from one religion to another religion. I think no religion sustains for a long time. That’s why the guiding principle of religion is applicable to all ages. We can apply all Dharmas in our lives. What the world today needs is not religions with dogmatic beliefs. Man can live without religion. Dharma is important. Self-awakening is important. If a man lives without selfishness, he can become Divine. We want higher consciousness. It will increase with our prayer. The power of prayer is supreme. It leads the world. It saves the world from calamities and chaos.

Love is the basis for prayer. Prayer extends your canvas. Religion teaches us to become a conscious human, a good and compassionate human.

The seeds and deeds of religion are souls. Outward worship is conceited when an inner transformation is absent.

2 comments:

  1. Sacha sir...Now at this time many people think life has changed from nomads to a developed citizen and now they can change any system. Our youth are complex to understand at this stand yet their life is just few broaden with physical things. But to be into it, they maynot know the ground reality.So, time will come when our youth would simply say where my parents came and many more...anyway its nice to know about it la...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you said is correct sancha. Due to the whims of modern technologies, our youth are on the waves of uncertainty; which one to follow? Thanks a lot for your concern. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete