Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Who DOESN’T Try?


Time to time we get demoralized by people who are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and have everything from birth. From time to time we get demoralized by people who have achieved success to their great height without doing much. From time to time we get demoralized by people who have lots of capabilities to do everything but are left in the dust.  From time to time we get demoralized by people who have lots of love but are betrayed by the same love.  Everything is unequal and George Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm’ book rightly says, “All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.”

Anyways, life is not all about comparison.  I am not so. I look for a place or path where I can have enough space to stay or walk on. That is it. A plate of rice is enough for me.

Life will change, I thought when I was a boy, but as I realize now, it is just the beginning of overcoming trials and tribulations of life.

I cared so very much about the fruits, not about how a tree is nurtured and taken care of, and when I jump to get the fruits from an un-nurtured tree, the qualities of fruits are very dreadfully small.

Life is trying and trying and even more trying, not axing the dreams. It’s trying. I tried to do many things in my life but most of all failed and over again. I tried to work hard to reach the target I had thought but my work hung in the vacuum of nowhere; anyone hardly recognized my toils or was it an unreachable fate in my life. I tried to write but it faltered devastatingly. I am ever trying, I was hurt but I move on but the bad parts shape me into a better person as I continue to move in life. I tried liking my job but others didn’t like it the way I did work; without knowing anything, it was a fagging also. I tried to fulfill my parent's expectations but it’s putting me off to the future. They were the ones to fulfill my expectations. I tried to mask happiness but the internal force was more powerful, I am a victim of it. I tried very many alternatives to bring my life to my satisfaction, but every trying is as useless as not trying at all. The more I try, the more I have worries that anguish my problems further. The more problems I encounter the more solutions I try to find. But the solutions are far hidden behind the mountains.

God forbid me not, from not trying; I will keep on trying… I say this because when everything fails, in the end, one hope keeps me kicking; knowing that I have my family to embrace me and show me that there is still love around me. So I will keep on trying. I am not an escapee. I can’t give up easily…BUT what can I try now?
Anyways, hope keeps waking up.

And this story keeps me there is something in life; the artificially-kind of real that we need to display to live our lives forth. Here is a story: A man bought 12 flowers. 11 real and 1 fake. He said, "I will love you until the last flower dies."

And this is the irony of life; to fake and live or to live and fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment