Sunday, April 8, 2012

Everything



An enrapture piece of mind
Surrounded by happiness today
My mind
So much transported and euphoric
Entirely contented

In this heaven like earth
My angel here;
In front of me today
I wish every day
To be

My birth here was happy
And luckier
To meet you
No wealth is desirable than you
The wealth of having you
Is the wealth I treasure?
No wealth can substitute you

My faithful lover
You will take through the life
Ups and down
And I thank you
and never forget
for fulfilling my dream

My only wish
is to keep you happy
the above god and goddess
wish us
with mindfulness of happiness
and feelings of consideration
to my heaven sent lover
Wish with no ills and troubles
Because I care you more than any wealth in the world.



Note: This poem is the very rough adaptation of Bardo’s song.


2 comments:

  1. I don't really know the song but I bet I have listened to the song somehow.

    The words are beautiful. When you express your love, you forget everything in the world and that one special person means a lot to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a popular song. I feel it's a great expression and it touches heart when sing aloud. Anyways, thank you very much for your comment.

    ReplyDelete