Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My SONS



 
Thank you merciful GOD for giving everything
Thank you mighty GOD for giving health and happiness
Thank you omniscient GOD for giving a lovely family
I supplicate to grant us these - all times

I am grateful to my parents
For bringing me up
And making me what I was not
My debts to them are myriad

I am blessed with the wealth to stay on
And a good place to live on
Thank you for sending us two lovely sons
The day they came to us was our life
The sons are the suns

12th is the number of the month
that they were born
One on November 12th and the other on April 12
12 becomes my favorite
How happy we are to have you both
With you both, it’s all happiness
And so happy to be with you two
Our dearest sons
May God grant us to live for seven or more generations

You are our world little ones
We would do everything;
To make a better person
A good person
A living person
My new born baby sleeping sweet

Oh! how we like you

Changing and kicking out!

Me and my baby

His mother feeding

When he was seven days old
 
I am indebted to my father and mother

Four of us with our best

Two of us

My dear little ata baby in Tsirang

Baby ata and his mother

Baby ata and his father(me)

Proud to be a boy and studying in Darla MSS

In Gelephu. Three of us

On the way to Trongsa a long time ago

During Blessed Rainy Day near Gedu

Inside Darla MPH watching the concert show. Baby Danced!!


2 comments: