Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Country, My Town


I was eager to purchase the DSLR (Digital single-lens reflex camera), and it was my dreamed to have one. And I have this Cam for about 8 months and I have never regretted the decision, though I paid a huge some of Nu.35, 0000/-
MY DSLR

I have this Canon EOS 600D SLR with Kit I EF-S18-55mm IS II Lens Camera with 18 megapixel and 10x zoom. Photography is one of my favorite pastimes, but my SLR has been, most of the time is retained inside the cupboard, as I have been busy with my four classroom walls. I have only a chance to click during celebrations and functions. I love the feel of the camera. It is extremely user-friendly and offers the option of auto as well as manual focus. The camera has full HD recording with an added feature. It has an extraordinary color and image quality. This SLR camera also has auto flash and even an option of mounting external flash for specific photography, ensuring versatile use. And there is more to it. I am new to it.

I am a beginner photographer. And thought of becoming a professional photographer, but I know owing to lots of works it has been laying in the grave. And it will for so many years. I try to click and use my photographs. I try to shoot very unusually, creative, interesting, and thought-provoking scenes and outlooks. I have many collections of such photographs. I try to send some to the National newspaper, Kuensel, which the Kuensel had published those photos in My Country, My Town column. I send some of the common but creative ones. I send it to better something further through critique, and analysis. And if you have any interesting photos, you too can send them. Some of my photos in My Country, My Town are here beneath.
 


My Three Pics I have sent


3 comments:

  1. Your dream of becoming a professional photographer is at your vicinity with that DSLR camera. You're a good photographer if I could see from those pics that you contributed to My Country My Town Column. Keep capturing and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sangay,and thank you for appreciating my effort.I will keep sharing as you have said.

    ReplyDelete